The term ‘The Honourable Society of Cymmrodorion’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cymmrodorion, 157-163 Gray’s Inn Road, London, WC1X 8UE. Our registered charity number is 313141. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Honourable Society of Cymmrodorion is able to process transactions in Great British Pounds (GBP) only.
On this website you may purchase the following products:
(a) Membership of the Society;
(b) Books, Journals, and articles produced by the Society;
(c) Podcasts of lectures.
The Society reserves the right to revise its product range at any time.
Refunds, Replacements and Cancellations
Goods purchased electronically (podcasts, pdf. copies of our Journal etc.) will be delivered to your e-mail inbox immediately after purchase, and as a result no refund or replacement may be provided.
If you have purchased a hard copy of any of our publications, you may request a full refund within 28 days of purchase. If a refund is requested, you will be expected to return the product to the Society it an acceptable condition. A full refund may not be granted if the product is not deemed to be ‘as new’. Membership of the Society is paid on an annual basis and is non-refundable. Members reserve the right to cancel their membership at anytime. They may do so by writing to: The Membership Secretary, Cymmrodorion, PO BOX 55178, London, N12 2AY.
A range of delivery options are available. Products purchased electronically will be delivered automatically to your inbox. If you purchase hard copies of any product, you may select the delivery option of your choice.
The Honourable Society of Cymmrodorion
PO Box 55178